What Does it Mean to Become a Donor?
It means helping to support and preserve a National Historic Landmark Site for future generations. Your financial support will go to aid the following:
- The preservation and maintenance our national treasure, The Mill building and its working parts.
- The preservation and maintenance of an additional four historic buildings on the property.
- The preservation of 22 acres of fields, forests, and wetlands.
- Educational School Programs for children of all ages.
- Educational programs for adults.
- Special event programs for families.
- Free admission for special families in need.
- Free in-school programs.
Your generous donation is tax deductible and you will receive a tax letter from us with your donation amount that you can use when filing your tax returns. Any amount is welcome, whether it is $20 or $20,000, your donation will be put to good use. If you want to give money for a specific project or program, you can do that as well by contacting our executive director at 610-827-1906.
If you would like to make your gift in honor of or in memory of someone special, please let us know and include the email and/or address of where we should send the acknowledgment.
For all general donations through the mail, please make your check out and mail to the following address:
The Mill at Anselma Preservation and Educational Trust
P.O. Box 42
Chester Springs, PA 19425
The Mill at Anselma Preservation and Educational Trust is a registered 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization. The official registration and financial information of The Mill at Anselma may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling 1.800.732.0999. Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!