The Mill at Anselma: A National Historic Landmark Site
Nestled along the Pickering Creek in Chester Springs, Pennsylvania, The Mill at Anselma is an extraordinary artifact of 270 years of Chester County’s industrial heritage. Constructed in 1747, the Mill stands as the most intact, authentic example of a custom water-powered grain mill in the United States and has been so honored by the U.S. Department of Interior as a National Historic Landmark. The Mill is open to the public for tours from April through the first part of December each year.
Admission: $5 Adults, $4 Seniors, and $3 for children 4 – 14. Children under 4 are Free.
WE ARE SORRY
THE FARMERS MARKET
IS CANCELLED FOR 2017.
PLEASE RETURN TO
THIS WEBSITE FOR MORE
INFORMATION IN 2018.
We are grateful to our 2017 Sponsors!
Gawthrop Greenwood, PC ~ Griffiths Construction, Inc.
Hickory Springs Farm Kennels ~ Gerry O’Reilly
Our events run throughout the year so please check as we update our calendar.
- Friday. October 27th: Halloween Lantern Tours 5:00 – 7:00 PM
- Thursday, November 2nd: Catherine Quillman – “People, Places and Unsung Heroes of Northern Chester County” Bell Hall, Montgomery School 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Saturday, November 11th: Corn Grinding Demonstration Day 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Thursday, December 7th: Christmas Concert, Dining Hall of Montgomery School 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Friday, December 8th: Christmas Lantern Tours 4:30 – 6:30 PM
- Saturday, December 9th: Last Day of our 2017 Season. Santa Visits the Mill! 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM